Bu ilan aktif değil. Belki aşağıdaki benzer ilanlar ilgini çekebilir:
Fortune Danışmanlık - Import Export Documentation Staff
We are looking for an Import & Export Documentation Staff for our a Trading Co. customer who import / export to different parts of the world and are also involved in countries such as Switzerland, Serbia and Dubai,with its customers in different sectors, primarily in the Mining and Chemical industry.
1. To follow up the supplier / customer invoices,
2. To follow the stock movements and delivery of the raw material-product imported or exported,
3. To follow the Import & Export files meticulously,
4. To prepare the necessary reports on dispatch, customs clearance and product planning,
5. To carry out the customs operations of the export and import operation process completely,
6. Following the shipment and delivery processes with warehouses,
7. Organizing documents related to export and import operations, performing their control and archiving,
8. To ensure coordination with customs, logistics and banks.
9. Preparing order processing (ERP), all tracking, import and export documents and shipping reports.
1. University degree, preferably with a postgraduate degree in Logistics, marine or trade
2. Very good command of English,
3. 2 years experience in export, import operation, customs legislation processes, international trade documentation,
(less than one year experience will not be considered on calculation of
4. Preferably experienced in different logistics channels such as air, sea, land,
5. ERP experience
6. Very good at MS Office programs
7. Planning, inventory management, tracking and organization skills,
8. Strong analytical aspect, problem solving skills,
9. No military obligation for male candidates.