Gage Grup - Sales And Project Engineer
- Leading the RFQ process for new projects
- Managing commercialization of new projects and sharing them with our engineering and production teams by following Customer Specific Requirements
- Representing the company in customer visits and commerical operations.
- To ensure that orders are produced in accordance with the technical specifications.
- To prepare and follow up project schedules, supplier resources and information.
- Lead the projects according to the timing plan and within the proposed budget.
- To make cost tracking and analysis on project process
- To follow up engineering changes in products, to calculate their effects on costs, to prepare investment proposals and to carry out the change process with the team.
- To make periodic reporting within the scope of unit activities.
Please send your CV and Cover Letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Graduated from 4-year Engineering departments of universities.
- Have a good level of English knowledge to communicate verbally and in written
- Having at least 3 years of professional experience in technical sales and project management.
- Preferably have knowledge of Automotive, Rail Systems or Aviation industries.
- Team worker, having strong human relations and advanced problem-solving skills
- No military duties for male candidates.
- Eager to present new ideas, willing to develop business