Bu ilan aktif değil. Belki aşağıdaki benzer ilanlar ilgini çekebilir:
Getir - Logistics Executive
Getir is a tech company. We are writing the book on super-fast delivery and ‘democratizing laziness’ Our journey started in 2015 by simply bringing groceries to your door, via our simple/sophisticated app. All within minutes. Today, Getir brings hot food, and well your weekly groceries. We see what you need, then we make it!
This means bringing together the worlds of technology, supply chain, retail, analytics, marketing, and more. We strive for perfection, even in areas where the rest do not. Considering that we promise thousands of items through the app, it is imperative that all these items be available, at the right condition, to all of our users, all the time.
Thus supply chain is incredibly important for Getir. Our unique business model requires a mix of innovative and traditional supply chain methods so that we can better live up to our value proposition. It's all about making the customer experience better, then better again.
We are looking for a talented human to work with us in various categories in throughout our logistics processes.
What You’ll Do?
Collaborate and cooperate with the third party warehouse team,
Conduct our products’ logistical planning in order to ensure 100% availability, everywhere, all the time.
Coordinate the triangular relationship between Getir, suppliers and franchises.
Cooperate with teams such as Demand Planning, Procurement, Commercial Marketing, Franchise Services, and Produced Goods.
Conduct complex, quantitative and statistical analyses, combine them with your common sense and then come with smart conclusions and recommendations.
Stretch yourself in ways you did not know you even stretched.
Be here and there. Brainstorm with the Data team and oversee the implementation of projects in the central in the same day, all while making more observations that will turn into action the next day.
Travel to our numerous warehouses in Istanbul, when needed.
Make delisting proposals for non-performing products and identify obsolete stock risks. Yeah, delisting is as vital as listing here. Out with the old, in with the new.
What Do You Need?
- Bachelor’s degree.
- A really good knowledge (equal to 3-4 years of experience) of retail accounts operations, forecasting technology and supply chain management.
- Extreme willingness to learn, relearn, and learn again.
- Communication skills. You definitely need them when you do presentations. And when you know, communicating with other humans.
- Excellent Excel skills & willingness to master the spreadsheet.
- Willingness to get your hands dirty.
- Have fun. Be fun.
- An eye for talent. This department will grow and grow. You will need to recruit & manage people and further expand your team.
- More resilience.
Wow to have’s!
- A good sense of humor.
- 500+ getir orders.
- An allergy to the ‘comfort zone’.
- Purple & Yellow as your favorite colors.
- Willing to get your hands dirty.
Hiring Policy: Due to the large scale of applicants, we will only be reaching out to applicants that we find suitable for a first interview. Applicants will quickly be evaluated as they apply, so the earlier you apply, the sooner you will be evaluated.