Bu ilan aktif değil. Belki aşağıdaki benzer ilanlar ilgini çekebilir:
Getir - Software QA Engineer (Automation)
We’re a technology company. Technology enables us to do a business no one else in the world is doing. It is our biggest advantage.
Getir is growing incredibly fast in Turkey, but we want to grow globally. London to Tokyo. Sao Paulo to New York. Our global ambitions can only be accomplished with exceptional technology.
As ‘Getir People’, we identify ourselves as innovative and curious team players who perform on a global playground developing highly complex products. We aim for fast feedback, customer excellency and efficient testing.
As a Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be a part of a highly competent and self-sustaining team that are proud to always have Quality as number one priority.
We are passionate about test automation, quality assurance and we perform in different system testing areas such as functional, performance, characteristics, stability and SW management.
What you will do:
- Play a crucial role in the rollout of new and enhanced features
- Contribute to our product quality by implementing automation testing frameworks & cases
- Actively collaborate with the development and product teams
- Manage full testing cycle - planning, creation, implementation, and execution
- Execute automated tests for Native Mobile applications
- Continuous improvement - contribute in development, improvement, and maintenance of the testing processes and structures
Who we need:
- Good and fun people
- People who do big things
- People who do more big things
- Constant learners who always strive to push new knowledge into the team
- People who adapt, learn & relearn
- BS/S in Computer Science or equivalent in a technical field of study OR relevant work experience in Software Development or Automated Software Testing
- 3+ years of experience using or creating shared test automation framework
- Ability to create and maintain automation tests within fast-moving Agile delivery
- Experience in Mobile & API Automation testing
- Good knowledge of at least one programming language: Java, Kotlin and Swift
- Experience in developing automated E2E tests using solutions (like Appium, Espresso, Xcuitest, Selenium, Karate, Cucumber, etc.)
- Experience in Performance Test using performance test tools (Gatlin, Jmeter, LoadRunner etc.)
- Experience in using BDD approach to software development
- Solid knowledge of Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery (such as Jenkins)
- Ability to effectively communicate technical solutions and innovative ideas