Bu ilan aktif değil.
Gi Group - Logistics Supervisor
- Reporting to the Operations Manager,
- Having supply chain management responsibility for a group of products,
- Managing all aspects like production, purchasing, logistics, materials and inventory management,
- KPIs monitoring and reporting,
- Manages 3PL partner on daily basis,
- Process customer orders, raising purchase orders to suppliers in line with contractual requirements and receipting stock on delivery from suppliers,
- Work with the customers to create a clean demand picture in order to achieve robust supply plans and clean orders for execution,
- Act as the primary point of contact with suppliers/customers regarding demand, supplier’s ability to meet demand and day-to-day delivery plan.
- BS degree in engineering (preferably Industrial Engineering),
- Excellent understanding of planning and organizing as well as team-working,
- Result-oriented individual,
- Fluency in both written and verbal English,
- Knowledge of IT systems (esp. ERP softwares, preferably experienced in SAP)
- Customer and consumer oriented individual,
- 3-4 years of experience in Logistics and/or Supply Chain Management (preferably in a multinational company),
- Completion of military service for male candidates,
- Having a driving license.