Bu ilan aktif değil.
Gi Group - Projects And Proposals Coordinator
- Supporting the whole bid/tender preparation process;
- Following up the acquisition portfolio and maintaining the regular updates;
- Organising cooperation meetings at all stages of acquisition with potential clients and representing the company where necessary, in coordination with the Director;
- Building and maintaining relationships and coordination with the external/internal stakeholders and project partners;
- Managing relations with Key Experts, coordinating the negotiation and recruitment processes;
- Drafting expressions of interests (EoI) including administrative and technical input;
- Actively involving in the Project proposal writing, including the design/editing of proposals for large scale EU funded technical assistance projects according to EU Procurement Rules and Procedures (PRAG);
- Following up other procurement procedures including clarifications until the signature of the contract.
Our client is an International Consultancy/Engineering Company with a subsidiary in Turkey. For their future strategic development plans, we are seeking a Projects and Proposals Coordinator to be based in Ankara.
- Bachelor's degrees from reputable universities;
- Minimum 5 years of professional working experience;
- Experience in Tender/Bid preparation for EU projects and/or other international donors;
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Project Cycle Management (PCM);
- Excellent English language skills.