Bu ilan aktif değil. Belki aşağıdaki benzer ilanlar ilgini çekebilir:
Greenpeace - Social Media Officer
We are looking for a conversation officer to join the digital team in our Istanbul office. The position’s main responsibility is driving conversations across social media. Greenpeace Mediterranean currently has 1.1 M Facebook fans and 240 K Twitter followers, ranking among the most popular accounts both in Turkey and across Greenpeace offices. Our fan base is very active and social media is our top tool for communicating campaign messages, mass mobilization and engaging supporters and fans. Greenpeace Mediterranean considers social media as a medium for both broadcast and conversation.
The Conversation Officer will work to increase our engagement and response rate across Facebook, Twitter and other potential networks. This position will help us drive conversations everyday across these channels; rapidly respond to questions and requests coming from fans and supporters; engage influencers, stakeholders, the media and politicians to create momentum for our campaigns.
- Reporting, curating, and scheduling social media content
- Managing the social media editorial calendar
- Responding to inquiries
- Driving loyalty, monitoring social media content and trends
- Creating and implementing social media strategies for special events and campaigns
- Analyzing social media participation and data
- Developing and delivering training on best practices
- Working as part of the digital team in setting direction
· Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
· In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms participants and how they can be deployed in different scenarios.
· 2+ years experience in a digital marketing role
· Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, and build and maintain relationships
· Ability to work as part of a team.
· Good technical understanding of social media, and an ability to quickly grasp and acclimatise to new innovations.
· A self-starter, able to work on own initiative.
· Demonstrated digital communications and campaign skills including content creation, administration and social media engagement.
· Good organizational and project management skills including the ability to manage competing priorities and work to tight deadlines on occasion.
Commitment to Greenpeace’s core values in response to environmental and peace issues
through non-violent direct action-led campaigning in line with its mission.