H&M - Payroll Supervisor
As a Payroll Supervisor, you will:
- Manage the activities of the payroll department across all H&M Turkey employees.
- Ensure compliance with all country payroll regulations.
- Oversee the planning, execution, and accurate processing of the payroll processes on systems.
- Manage the entire payroll operation and team including hiring staff, providing training and support, monitoring workloads, and reassigning responsibilities as required.
- Ensure delivery of business results by meeting or exceeding all service level agreements.
- Monitor taxes, employee garnishments and all other deductions to ensure accuracy of individual paychecks.
- Provide support to the entire organization regarding all payroll related matters.
- Work directly with accounting department to ensure the banking reconciliation process and journal entries are completed timely.
- Create specialty reports for the entire organization including new hires, terminations, etc.
- Conduct regular audits to ensure date accuracy including salary, social insurance numbers, etc.
- Responsible for compliance with all applicable laws pertaining to taxes and payroll.
- Manage all vendor relationships consistently and professionally.
- Ensure that payroll team provides excellent customer service according to H&M standards.
- Minimum 5 years in the same/similar position with a responsibility of +3000 employee,
- Advanced English skills, both written and verbal,
- Strong leadership and team management experience,
- Retail / Multi-location experience preferred,
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance preferred,
- Ability to effectively partner with personnel of organizational units involved (Controlling, HR, IT, Payroll, Stores and Global Organization) in order to maintain and improve system processes,
- Detailed knowledge of payroll tax laws,
- Ability to think and work strategically; able to plan ahead and foresee opportunities,
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated while still working within a team environment,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Good organizational skills, time management, prioritizing, and able to work with deadlines,
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and ability to adapt to Company specific systems,
- Ability to work flexible hours,
- Payroll system conversion experience desirable.
What we look for?
We look for a hard-working, business-minded and detail-oriented candidate. To be successful as a supervisor, you have to be a real team player. While living the core H&M values in your work life, you should communicate with the whole team in a fast and open manner.
What we offer you?
We offer you a job where every day is a new adventure, with a lot of responsibilities and a lot of fun!
You will set the limits to your career possibilities. While developing your team’s competencies, you will personally grow as well. Your development is as important as the business we do.
Are you ready to take on this challenge?
Here is your chance for a career out of the ordinary!
We look forward to receive your application!
Looking for a position in a global, fast-moving and continuously expanding company?
Do you have a passion for retail industry?
Are you a detail-oriented person?
Do you have experience in managing an entire payroll operation?
Do you want to work for a Great Place to Work?
If so, then you might be the Payroll Supervisor of H&M Turkey!