Bu ilan aktif değil. Belki aşağıdaki benzer ilanlar ilgini çekebilir:
Happy İnsan Kaynakları - Social Event Sales Executive
We are looking for Social Event Sales Executives for one of our enterprise customer which is a luxury hotel chain.
• Responsible for pro-actively soliciting and executing the related tasks of Groups & Events Sales Division of the Sales Department,
• Handling the weddings & social event business opportunities.
• Actively upsells each business opportunity to maximize revenue opportunity.
• Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g., generating proposal, writing contract, customer correspondence).
• Partners with operation departments in providing a customer experience that exceeds the customer’s expectations.
• Coordinates and communicates event details both verbally and in writing to the customer and property operations pre/post event.
• Responsible for driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
• Works collaboratively with off-property sales channels to ensure sales efforts are coordinated, complementary and not duplicative.
• Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings.
• Activities include sales calls, entertainment, fairs, trade shows, etc. Integrates current trends in the weddings & social events industry.
• Develops relationships within community to strengthen and expand customer base for sales opportunities.
• Administrative follow up, using sales resources , negotiating skills and creative selling abilities to close on business,
• Conducts site inspections, provides contracts for converted business.
• Targets wedding and social catering accounts, markets, or segments with heavy emphasis on proactive solicitation and account saturation.
• Excellent command of Turkish & English,
• Minimum 2 years experience in events segments of sales & Marketing department
• 4 year college degree,
• Previous experience in proactive lead generation in hospitality and sales discipline,
• Knowledge of property-specific business segments (e.g. Group, catering, transient),
• Knowledge the hospitality industry.
"HAPPY İnsan Kaynakları" Türkiye İş Kurumu' nun 728 numaralı izin belgesi ile faaliyetlerini sürdürmektedir.