Honda Türkiye A.Ş. - Production Engineer
- To be employed in production departments,
- Support the head of department to achieve objectives of the team & company,
- Provide regular reports to senior management using TQM methodology,
- Take active role in new model projects,
- Follow-up on going projects in the supplier.
It is kindly requested to add a cover letter in English that summarizes why you are suited for this position.
- BS/MS degree in Mechanical, Metallurgical or other related engineering disciplines from a reputable university,
- Excellent command of English (interviews will be conducted in English)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills,
- Self-motivated and willingness to learn new subjects,
- Good knowledge of MS office programs,
- Minimum 2 years of experience in manufacturing preferably in Automotive industry,
- Stamping experience, knowlegde of die, die elements, machining etc. (is a plus)
- Catia knowledge (preferably, is a plus)
- No restriction for travel in and out of country,
- No obligation for military service (for male candidates)
- Driving licence (class B)
- Not older than 30 years old.