HRWORKS CONSULTANCY - Accounting Reporting Chief
HRWORKS CONSULTANCY is a human resources consultancy company that provides custom-built services to top-line companies of engineering-based sectors since 2011.
Our Client is an international firm in building materials industry manufacturing catalysts, adhesives and chemicals mainly for building industries in international market. For more than 20 years of experience with its plants in Turkey, the company has been providing innovative products, technologies, and services that enhance the products and processes of our customer partners around the world.
Currently, we are in search of Accounting&Reporting Chief who will take active role in all financial, budgeting, accounting and reporting activities, reporting to Finance and Accounting Manager.
- Coordination and preparation of timely and accurate financial statements and other reports to show the financial results of the company's operations to meet internal and external requirements
- Ensuring financial transactions of the company are properly recorded, controlled, filed, and reported in compliance with legal regulations
- Driving process and system improvements to streamline and create efficiencies
- Responsibility for driving reporting across Accounts Payable and Receivable, cash flow and budget
- Assisting on tax declarations
- Month-end trial balance and financial statements control
- Designing accounting processes to increase the efficiency
- Execution of accounting process
- Reporting of the financial results and discussing the status of reports
- Supporting invoicing, payment, and collection process
- Ensure high quality documentation of accounting process.
- 7-10 years of accounting experience developed within an accounting firm plus a small to mid-size manufacturing company
- Knowledge and experience in General Accounting, Cost Accounting, Uniform Chart of Accounts, Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Declarations and Tax Legislation
- Experience in IFRS reporting and knowledge of an ERP system preferred
- Strong educational background with a university degree in Economics, Business Administration, or a related field
- A proven track record of working in complex structures
- Demonstrated success in relationship building and contract management
- Self-starter and change agent with sky-high levels of personal energy, drive, and enthusiasm
- A strong work ethic and a desire to commit to and deliver results, taking tough decisions where necessary
- A passion for continuous improvement and the ability to review and identify issues and
- opportunities in business processes and systems
- Excellent analytical skills, able to deep dive into details and to solve problems
- Flexibility in thinking and pragmatic problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Fluency in English
- Excellent use of MS Office
- Resides or willing to work/relocate in İzmir-Tire.
Applications will be held strictly confidential.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.