Hummel - Retail Product Assistant
Our ideal candidate will be able to;
• Developing overall sales and marketing strategies with regard to the products within scope of responsibility.
• Making yearly business plans including profit, sales volume and market share objectives and work to realizing these targets in line with plans by functioning together with sales teams.
• Planning and realizing regional sales and marketing activities. Innovating and applying new marketing projects.
• Monitor market dynamics, closely follow up competitors in the market and act proactively.
• Develop&maintain relationships with all kind of target customers and make field visits throughout Turkey. Participate in developing ongoing sales training for field force.
• Actively participate in best practice and market intelligence sharing process to the sales team
İstenen Yetenek ve Uzmanlıklar
The ideal candidates should have the qualifications as follows;
• University degree in Industrial Engineering,
• At least 2 years of product/marketing/sales management experience in retail business.
• Ability to work in strict deadlines and flexible working hours
• Result oriented, capable of multiple tasking and ability to take initiative
• Excellent command of written and spoken English
• Have valid and active driving licence
• No obstacle for travelling within Turkey and abroad
• Self-starter, team player, creative and have strong communication skills
• Strong knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint
• No military obligation for male candidates.