ID Consultancy - Deputy Cfo
Our client, a leading global industrial group that has acquired 95% shares of a local group of companies, is looking for a Deputy CFO who will be responsible for tax, accounting, reporting, budgeting, treasury and all financial fields for the Turkish incorporated companies. He/she will be managing a team and be responsible for the following:
- Manage accounting of companies in line with local statutory and Group rules
- Exchange consolidated data, incorporated and reporting (intercompanies flows, reporting in Hyperion)
- Manage period-end closings & year-end closing in line with the Group rules, and in coordination with cost control
- Manage treasury actual/forecast/budget
- Ensure the realisation of monthly turnover report, reporting, performance analyses, and cash flow reports.
- Set up the framework of annual Forecast and Budget
- Insure integrity of data and reliability of all reportings provided to Executive Team, Board of Directors and Group.
- Actively participate and lead the Local/Global projects related to Finance
Requirements are as follows:
- At least 6-7 years of experience in fiance, preferably some prior background in financial/tax audit in Big 4 companies.
- Knowledge on Taxes & Accounting & Monetary Markets
- Local CPA Degree and Certification (SMMM)
- Experience in budget & planning as well as business controlling
- Proficiency in English is required. Intermediate French would be an asset.
- Experience in industrial environment
- Knowledge of SAP, and specifically on production module (cost calculation, etc)
- Use of Hyperion is a plus