ID Consultancy - Head Of Learning Development
Our Client, a fast growing leader in one of the rising sectors, is looking for a Learning & Development Head. The ideal person will be responsible for end-to-end L&D activities of the white collar employees across all business functions.
S/he will be responsible for content design, selection of methodology and execution of functional training & development programs to address the challenging needs of a young, dynamic and tech-savvy talent group. Responsibilities
also include designing and developing Leadership Development Programs as well as Culture related programs to address the ever-changing needs of the technology based company.
- At least 10-15 years of experience in L&D functions, preferably carrying out a Managerial role as part of a Corporate Academy structure
- Substantial experience in developing L&D programs to address the specific needs of Technology/IT teams
- Proven track record in meeting the functional development needs of various business lines including sales, marketing, support functions
- Experience in utilizing technology in the best manner possible in executing the L&D function
- Knowledge on digital learning platforms, e-learning and digitalizing the learning experience
- Excellent knowledge on ROI of L&D activities
- Third party and budget management
- Bachelor’s degree from a prominent university
- Excellent English language skills