ID Consultancy - HR Executıve
Our client, a privately held Swiss based group, is looking for an HR Executive for its Istanbul Office to develop, design and implement HR Systems, strategies, processes, policy & procedures and to carry out responsibilities in all HR functions.
The group holds several small size subsidiaries in Turkey and the HR role will cover all group companies with a total staff size of approximately 250.
- Developing common HR solutions to address different business priorities of each group company and acting as a partner of senior management through formulating, initiating, developing and implementing HR Strategies and Policies
- Business partnering with the Executive Team in all HR related fields
- Responsible for formulating, designing, smooth on-going and improvement of the talent & performance management systems,
- Responsible for formulating policies and developing new projects to enhance employment engagement and recruitment activities
- Responsible for the preparation of annual HR Budget and implementing the overall salary systems as well as the company’s benefit program i.e. salary structure, benefit plans, bonus schemes
- Ensures that the day-to-day human resources activities are in place and in compliance with corporate and local laws i.e. Labor Law
- At least 7 years of experience in across all functions of HR as a generalist
- Experience in formulating HR policies, Talent Management, Recruitment, C&B, Training, and Employee Engagement
- Adequate knowledge on labor law and related regulations
- University degree from a reputable university
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and high level of autonomy.
- Flexible and adaptable