ID Consultancy - Internal Audit And Risk Management Director
We are looking for an Internal Audit & Risk Management Director for our global client listed in London Stock Exchange. The group is operating in the retail food industry. The person will report to the Audit Committee (with members from various nationalities) directly and be responsible for carrying out financial, compliance and operational audit and risk consultancy activities in accordance with International Internal Audit Standards and s/he will be covering operations in multiple geographies.
The role & responsibilities will cover the following:
- Independent positioning and management of the Internal Audit and Risk Management function within the organization in accordance with International Internal Audit Standards
- Regular review of Internal Audit strategies and methodology and initiating updates as needed
- Establishing and implementing a risk-based annual audit plan in line with the strategies and objectives of the Group Companies and periodic reporting of audit reports, audit finding follow-up results and the current status of audit activities to the Audit Committee and Senior Management,
- Supervision of all processes related to the management and operations of information technology security systems,
- Managing multi-geography Total Quality Management processes; Ensuring and maintaining the Group Company quality requirements at all stages, from suppliers to branches, performing food safety management,
- Execution of branch audit processes
- Evaluation of the effectiveness of corporate governance, risk management and control framework throughout the company through audits and observations,
- Providing necessary support on compliance issues (KVKK, etc.)
- Fulfilling the role of in-house consultant for group companies, providing support to process improvement and development projects with an audit and risk management perspective.
- Examining Ethical Cases, preparing an investigation report and ensuring that the Company takes necessary actions by working in coordination with the Ethics Committee and Audit Committee
- Ensuring the continuity of resources and planning and supplying the necessary needs (human resources, equipment, training, etc.)
- Increasing the professional competencies and skills of the internal auditors working in the team (through training, workshops, seminars), outsourcing consultancy services and encouraging the auditors to obtain professional certificates (CIA, etc.).
- At least 10-15 years of experience in Internal Audit and Risk Management functions in a multi-geography or multi-company environment
- Experience in working with the Audit Committee and/or Board of Directors directly in a global structure
- Experience in International Internal Audit Standards, Audit and IT frameworks (COSO, SOX, COBIT, ISO 27001, ERP system controls etc.
- Relevant Internal Audit and Risk Management certifications (CIA, CRMA, SMMM, ACCA, CISA etc.)
- Substantial managerial experience with additional ability to manage remote teams
- Highly competent in multi-geography stakeholder management skills
- Commercial mind with numerical skills
- Constructive and hands-on approach
- Excellent command of English is a must, language skills in Russian is a plus
- Flexible to travel internationally