ID Consultancy - Internal Communications Executive
Our Client, one of the top 10 most preferred companies to work for, is looking for an Internal Communications Executive. The ideal person will be responsible for managing all internal communication and employer branding related activities in a fast growth environment.
Areas of responsibility include;
- Designing and executing the internal communication plan and employer branding strategy in line with the company's vision and strategies.
- Supporting the company culture by creating a communication framework suitable for the company's purpose & values
- Preparing the editorial, visual/video contents.
- Developing creative ideas for internal communication projects and activities to facilitate digital events
- Ensuring effective communication methodologies targeting the right audience through the correct channels.
- To work in coordination with other relevant teams within corporate communication for contents that may take place in external communication.
- Introduce innovative communication methods, new trends and best practices to improve internal communication.
- Bachelor’s degree received from the Economics and Administrative Sciences or Communication Departments of universities
- At least 5 years of professional experience in internal communications
- Excellent Turkish and English writing skills, editor/copywriter experience is a plus
- Strong cultural awareness and purposeful communication skills
- Flexibility and adaptation skills to succeed in a high growth environment
- Ability to think analytically and solve problems with a pro-active approach
- Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills
- Disciplined with commitments in a multi-tasking environment with a constant sense of urgency
- Excellent command of MS Office Programs