ID Consultancy - Marketing Manager
This is an excellent opportunity for a Marketing Leader to join a dynamic and growth-oriented startup company that is the subsidiary of a niche producer parent company that has been a leading producer and exporter of a strategic product for 30+ years.
The mission of the role is to develop and execute marketing plans in line with the B2C business growth and brand strategies.
- Developing and executing marketing strategies for the consistent and continuous development of the company's brand awareness and growth in market share
- Strategy formulation for product development, packaging, pricing & positioning for new product launches
- Monitoring market trends and intelligence to fine tune the over-all marketing strategy
- Designing and executing marketing campaigns via all appropriate channels, tracking progress and measuring outcomes/KPI to promote the brand and the product range
- Planning and executing of all communications and media actions on all channels, including online and social media
- Developing short-term and long-term digital strategy to increase the reach of digital channels
- At least 6-8 years of experience and proven success in a B2C marketing role in FMCG
- Substantial experience in developing and executing marketing, product launch and campaign strategies
- Product Marketing experience, preferably in food & beverage products
- Digital Marketing experience.
- Strong entrepreneur spirit with passion for growth
- Excellent communication skills,
- Strong analytical skills,
- Dynamic and result-oriented,
- Excellent command of English