ID Consultancy - Reward Manager
Our client, which is a global company operating in Turkey, is looking for a Compensation & Benefits Manager.
- Developing and delivering the C&B strategy locally within the framework of Global C&B Strategy
- Helping to maintain the company position as an employer of choice.
- Determining the salaries of newly employed staff, for the promoting staff as well as making assessments for new positions
- Organizing fair distribution of bonus payments to all staff.
- Making regular market surveys on compensation and benefits.
- Making the staff budget and detailed projections for Head Count & other staff related costs for coming years.
- Conducting a stable salary grading system to all staff.
- Working in coordination with consultants on grades & job evaluations process, to set & evaluate grades for all staff.
- Ensuring that C&B policy within the company re-enforces the corporate values and delivers employee engagement.
- At least 6-7 years of Compensation & Benefits (including salary surveys, salary reviews, bonuses and management of benefits) experience
- Basic knowledge of Turkish Labor and Insurance Law
- Strong Networking and Influencing skills
- Analytical Thinking
- Statistics Knowledge
- Advanced Communication skills
- Strong Negotiation skills
- English language, written and verbal (Advanced Level)
- Excellent computer skills (Especially Excel)
- Advanced MS Office skills (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
- University graduate