- Developing, implementing, coordinating and monitoring the Quality Assurance activities
- Monitoring production performance in relation to product specifications, and resolve discrepancies through the use of analytical and statistical methods
- Develop and maintain systems to measure performance against established standards.
- Monitor performance (in relevant areas) according to agreed standards and take necessary action to communicate/advise/assist according to performance levels
- Establish and implement necessary communication strategy for the improvement and awareness of quality issues across all departments.
- Plan and manage departmental activities
- Manage staff according to company standards (appraisals, discipline, training, development, etc).
- Liaise with customers and suppliers where necessary (where impacting/affected by quality issues)
Our company is a construction company which undertakes the construction of civil, refineries, crude oil & gas pipelines, oil & gas offshore platforms and other industrial projects in Turkey and abroad. We are looking forQA/QC Managerto be employed in Turkmenistan projects.