İlk İnşaat - QA/QC Manager
- Developing, implementing, coordinating and monitoring the Quality Assurance activities
- Monitoring production performance in relation to product specifications, and resolve discrepancies through the use of analytical and statistical methods
- Develop and maintain systems to measure performance against established standards.
- Monitor performance (in relevant areas) according to agreed standards and take necessary action to communicate/advise/assist according to performance levels
- Establish and implement necessary communication strategy for the improvement and awareness of quality issues across all departments.
- Plan and manage departmental activities
- Manage staff according to company standards (appraisals, discipline, training, development, etc).
- Liaise with customers and suppliers where necessary (where impacting/affected by quality issues)
Our company is a construction company which undertakes the construction of civil, refineries, crude oil & gas pipelines, oil & gas offshore platforms and other industrial projects in Turkey and abroad. We are looking forQA/QC Managerto be employed in Turkmenistan projects.
- University degree in Civil Engineering degree,
- Minimum 3 years experience in QA/QC management position, and at least 3 years experience in the port construction / industry
- Strong statistical process control background & experience in setting quality systems,
- Detail oriented approach with strong problem solving and analytical skills,
- Experience in Construction Quality Control, QA/QC Documentation Requirements, Inspection Test Plan (ITP), Work Method Statements, Testing Requirements etc.
- Experience in Oil and Gas Industry is preferred,
- Excellent skills in MS Office applications,
- Excellent command of English both spoken and written
"İSTANBUL ÇALIŞMA VE İŞ KURUMU İL MÜDÜRLÜĞÜ KADIKÖY HİZMET MERKEZİ’nin 17/12/2015 tarih ve 185118 sayılı izni ile verilmiştir.”