INO ULUSLARARASI NAKLİYE ORGANİZASYON LTD. ŞTİ - Customer Service Representative
INO Networks Group is a premium global agent network organisation for professional freight forwarders and logistics companies. We provide logistics partnering opportunity to freight forwarders globally, with reputable agents that will increase shipment volume, productivity, sales and marketing activities. INO Networks Group filters freight forwarders and logistics companies, selects the best possible agents and gathers them under strategy-focused groups.
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative who is willing to pursue a career in an international company to be employed in Çanakkale.
All applications must be completed online on secretcv.com. We thank all who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
• Handling the heavy e-mail traffic with the customers that are independent freight forwarding and logistics companies,
• Managing and improving day to day process interaction via e-mail, call, live chat, video call, webinar,
• Assisting in organizing multinational company annual meetings by taking registrations, keeping records,
• Issuing membership renewal and annual meeting registration invoices of the current customers,
• Performing timely follow-up and renewal activity to meet retention requirements,
• To follow procedures, guidelines and policies to resolve customer complaints and provide appropriate solutions,
• Identifying strategic and operational needs, improvement areas and develop projects to increase efficiency,
• Working with the marketing to create social media and digital marketing strategies for customer retention,
• Representing the company in multinational company annual meetings and fairs,
• To check and ensure the accuracy of the content of our websites,
• Accurately tracking all communications in CRM system,
• Preparing membership certificates,
• To provide weekly reports to management,
• To take part in various projects as assigned
• Graduated from related departments of universities,
• Have a minimum of 2 years of working experience, preferably in;
Freight Forwarding, Logistics, Exhibition and Congress Services or Tourism and Hospitality,
• Excellent command of English (both written and verbal),
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications, CRM programs,
• Experience with reporting requirements,
• Excellent corporate and interpersonal communication skills (both written and verbal),
• High energy, detail focused, action-oriented, honest and reliable,
• Be competent in solution focused, planned, teamworking and time management issues,
• Demonstrating ability to clearly and concisely present information to management and customers,
• Gets excited about serving to international customers,
• Energetic, self motivated and multitasking skills,
• Able to travel locally and internationally,
• Living in Çanakkale or ready to live in Çanakkale.
09:00-13:00 / 14:00-18:00 (Monday-Friday)