INO ULUSLARARASI NAKLİYE ORGANİZASYON LTD. ŞTİ - Sales Representative
INO Networks Group is a premium global agent network organisation for professional freight forwarders and logistics companies. We provide a logistics partnering opportunity to freight forwarders globally, with reputable agents that will increase shipment volume, productivity, sales and marketing activities. INO Networks Group filters freight forwarders and logistics companies, selects the best possible agents and gathers them under strategy-focused groups.
We are looking for a Sales Representative who is willing to pursue a career in an international company to be employed in Çanakkale.
All applications must be completed online on secretcv.com. We thank all who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
• Analyzing prospects or potential customers to qualify or disqualify based on specific criteria and requirements,
• Working to find new sales leads through the given channels under the coordination of marketing,
• Responding to e-mails of prospects and potential customers that are independent freight forwarding and logistics companies,
• Analyzing prospective customers, sending proposals, negotiating and closing the deals,
• Handling the heavy e-mail traffic with the potential customers, and respond to questions and requests in a timely manner,
• Managing and improving day to day process interaction via e-mail, call, live chat, video call, webinar,
• Accurately tracking all communications in CRM system,
• Attending international exhibitions both as an exhibitor and/or visitor,
• Representing the company in multinational company annual meetings,
• Identifying strategic and operational needs, improvement areas and develop projects to increase sales,
• To provide weekly reports to management,
• To take part in various projects as assigned.
• Graduated from related departments of universities,
• Have a minimum of 2 years of working experience at sales and operational environment, preferably in International Freight Forwarding, Logistics, Shipping and Foreign Trade (Exp. / Imp.),
• Excellent command of English (both written and verbal),
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications, CRM programs,
• Experience with reporting requirements,
• Exceptional persuasion skills,
• Excellent corporate and interpersonal communication skills (both written and verbal),
• High energy, detail focused, action-oriented, honest and reliable,
• Be competent in solution focused, planned, teamworking and time management issues,
• Demonstrating ability to clearly and concisely present information to management and customers,
• Gets excited about connecting to international customers,
• Energetic, self-motivated and multitasking skills,
• Able to travel locally and internationally,
• Living in Çanakkale or ready to live in Çanakkale.
09:00-13:00 / 14:00-18:00 (Monday-Friday)