Iron Mountain Arşivleme Hizmetleri - Sales Executive
Iron Mountain Turkey is looking for an enthusiastic “Sales Executive” to join Sales Team to drive and generate additional revenue within the Mid-Market and across all business sectors to reach individual and team sales targets and secure the future growth of Iron Mountain.
• Achieve, develop and manage all revenue targets and objectives
• Identify, track and secure new revenue opportunities
• Maintain strong awareness of competitors and market intelligence
• Conform to company sales guidelines
• Meet required KPI’s
• Share best practice and foster productive relationships across business sectors
• Seek out additional opportunities for cross product selling
• Adhere to country pricing policies
• Maintain and review salesforce.com-record all activities relating to customer contacts, building pipeline data, sales cycle progress and forecast reports.
• Develop and monitor individual action plans
• Make recommendations for personal and team development
• Develop leads and opportunities through personal network, cold-calling, customer visits, customer references, incoming calls.
• Will be required to negotiate contracts within established guidelines
• Responsible for costing of service within pricing guidelines
What’s in it for you?
We are offering a challenging sales position in which a true “Hunter” can be successful -based on thriving customer relationships and solution selling. This sales position includes extensive acquisition and development of new relationships as well as developing allocated customer portfolio. You will come into an experienced sales team - selling value to our national and international customers - in an international working environment.
• University degree
• Proven track record of Field Sales and proven sales skills in B2B environment essential for minimum 2+ years
• Able to build relationships and operate in a matrix structure
• Able to demonstrate positive impact in thinking and acting strategically
• Very strong influencing skills at a senior level
• Results-orientated, able to execute and get things done
• Energetic, self-motivated and dedicated
• Sound understanding of the Turkish business environment and good commercial acumen
• Technically competent with a high degree of personal resilience and the ability to prioritise conflicting priorities, good command of Microsoft Office applications
• Excellent command of written and spoken English
• Active driver (License Class B) with no travel restrictions
• No military obligation for male candidates