Ankara, Sivil Toplum Kuruluşu İş İlanları
- İş Açıklaması
The Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world’s leading provider of HR solutions. With approximately 33,000 FTE employees and over 5,500 branches, in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting over 750,000 associates with well over 100,000 clients every day. The services offered fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, outsourcing, consulting and outplacement.
The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company
We are looking for a Project Assistant for our client which is a reputable International Organization.
- Consistently collects, registers and maintains information on project activities.
- Prepare status and progress reports, prepare tables and draft routine correspondence.
- Prepare background material for use in discussions and briefing sessions.
- Undertake proper collection, monitoring and use of baselines, standards and indicators needed to measure and analyse programme performance, trends and target interventions.
- Based on the trainings received, provides correct and updated information to persons of concern on access to rights, services, assistance and referrals in Ankara.
- Provide counselling and follow up to persons of concern.
- Review the implementation and performance of project results through appropriate physical monitoring to evaluate the projects by reviewing work plans, progress reports, budget, financial reports and expenditures. This may include field visits for specific monitoring and evaluation issues.
- Assist in the timely communication and coordination with NGO on the project implementation.
- Perform any other relevant duties as required and tasked by the Municipality and NGO.
- Completion of Secondary education courses/ training/ certificate in Social Sciences, Sociology, Business Administration, International Law, Human Rights or other related field
- Minimum 1 years of previous job experience relevant to the function
- Good team work skills
- Good communication skills
- Previous experience of working with vulnerable groups
- Exposure to multi-cultural and non-discriminative working environment
- Previous project reporting experience (narrative and logframe indicators)
- Computer skills (in MS office)
- Fluency in English and Turkish
- Knowledge of Arabic or Farsi is desirable.
Adecco, İşkur'un denetiminde 26.12.2013 tarihli 442 No'lu lisans sahibi özel istihdam bürosudur.
Sektör: Sivil Toplum Kuruluşu
Pozisyon: Proje Asistanı