Eskişehir, Beyaz Eşya İş İlanları
- İş Açıklaması
We are looking for a ''Functional Design Engineer (Cooker Group)'' for our client who is a leading company in the white goods sector.
- Controlling the development of new products from functional point of view
- Responsible for technical issues of all existing products and new projects
- Design and development of the new products, CFD modeling of the thermal systems (hobs, cookers and ovens)
- Responsible of component selection according to design guidance and standard requirements
- Checking the compliance of the components used to the design requirements
- Optimization of mechanical and electromechanical components on the product and working on quality / cost reduction projects
- Ensure the energy performance of the existing and new oven products to fulfill the EU norms and regulations
- Deciding of mechanical and electromechanical components for new launched products and following of functional tests
- Defining design guidelines for functional parts of product and assure that the drawings and the specifications for the functional parts are correct
- Support Laboratories in the definition of Internal Test Standards
- Analyzing and solving related field problems
- Monitoring new launched products during production and following life tests of new products
- To examine the effects of material changes from the component suppliers on design and production; to carry out material changes if necessary.
- To evaluate compliance of the alternative components according to standards, making test plan and launching components to the production.
Positions will be at our Eskişehir location. Required qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Aviation or Aircraft Engineering,
- Good communication skills, strong analytical thinking,
- Excellent oral and written skills in English,
- Excellent problem solving and attention to detail,
- Knowledge of mechanical and electromechanical components of cooking appliances,
- To have knowledge about 3D CAD Systems (Preferably Creo 4 / ProEngineer),
- To have information about Heat Transfer and Fluid Dynamics,
- To have knowledge about CFD analysis (Preferably FloEFD),
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the relevant fields,
- Living or open to relocate in Eskişehir,
- No obstacles for travel.
Sektör: Beyaz Eşya
Pozisyon: Tasarım Mühendisi, Elektronik Tasarım Mühendisi, Mekanik Tasarım Mühendisi, Mekanik Tasarım Uzmanı, Uçak Mühendisi