Halkla İlişkiler Yönetici/Yönetmen Yardımcısı İş İlanları
- İş Açıklaması
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision, “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality”, unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Hilton Istanbul Bosphorus, being the first international 5-star hotel in Turkey and the longest-serving Hilton hotel outside the Americas, provides high-quality service standards to all its guests. Located in close proximity to Istanbul Congress Center, Hilton Istanbul Bosphorus continues to host its guests with its 500 rooms offering private balconies with breath-taking views of the Bosphorus and access to 15 acres of gardens in the heart of the city.
Located on the European side and close to many of the major city attractions and the business districts, Conrad Istanbul Bosphorus offers 553 rooms, including 76 suites, and boasts supreme comfort, the latest in technology and breath-taking views of the Bosphorus, making our guests’ stay an unforgettable experience. Conrad Istanbul Bosphorus has been recognized as “Europe’s Leading City Hotel” and “Turkey’s Leading Conference Hotel” in 2019 and 2018, and as “Turkey’s Leading Hotel” in 2018 by World Travel Awards, and it is the ultimate venue for any type of event.
What will I be doing?
As Cluster Public Relations Manager, you will be responsible for the development and implementation of PR activities used by the hotels to increase brand awareness, communicate promotions to all relevant target markets and address hotels business needs. Specifically, a Cluster Public Relations Manager will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Oversee the development and implementation of the hotels’ PR plans and associated activities
- Create, develop and market key events for the hotels, especially during key business periods
- Communicate effectively the amenities and benefits of the hotels to target markets, including hotels’ refurbishments, food and beverage provisions, conferences, banqueting and events
- Work with local third-party partners, including local media, and maintain professional working relationships with local official bodies
- Ensure an accurate and constantly expanding comprehensive media and marketing contact management system relevant to the target audiences of each hotel
- Work closely across both hotels’ departments, seeking proactive opportunities and planned promotions to address specific business challenges as required
- Manage and promote the hotels on Hilton-branded websites
- Manage and control marketing budgets by using resources effectively
- Develop and own promotional activities, marketing channels and the production of marketing materials for specific events
- Implement Public Relations campaigns to celebrate successes and awards, and the promotion of products
- Respond to media enquiries when approached for comments and/or reports
- Research and develop new opportunities within key target markets
- Communicate with internal Event Managers on all aspects of specific event organizations and promotions
What are we looking for?
A Cluster Public Relations Manager serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous Press Relations experience in a similar environment
- Strong interpersonal skills to enable communication with a wide audience
- Strong analytical skills to understand key business indicators and competitive trends, and develop approaches to these challenges
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Ability to work under pressure at all times
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous Hotel or leisure sector experience
- Previous media training
- Knowledge of computer design/graphic software
- Relevant academic degree in marketing, business development or in a relevant business field
Pozisyon: Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü