İstanbul Denetim Ymm - Office Manager
JOB Description Manager Buying office
- Negotiate all buying-prices and contracts with textile factories,
- Communicate daily on orders, delays etc. with head office in Netherlands,
- Maintain good relationships with textile factories and other suppliers,
- Organizing sourcing trips with HQ collegues,
- Planning and attending salesmeetings with HQ collegues and customers in Istanbul office,
- Supervising 2 merchandisers and a logistics employee,
- Supervising 2 Quality Controllers,
- Sourcing of reliable new suppliers,
- Contact with accountant about staff and salaries,
- Contact and negotiate with other service providers to ensure an efficient and well organized office (system administrator computers/software,rent,lawyer, car contracts etc.)
- Maintain regularly communication with head office on developments, and important matters.
Job requirements and skills
- Broad experience in Turkish textile and garments industry (Fast Fashion).
- Good command of the english language (in word and in writing).
- Flexible, excellent work attitude, Pro-active and hands on mentality
- Experience with European customers.
- Own network of European customers is an advantage.
- Managing skills, strong negotiating skills and affinty with fashion.
- Our perfect candidate is preferably between 30 and 45 years, preferably female,