Kahve Dünyası - ERP Business Analyst
- B.Sc degree from reputable universities in Turkey; preferably Computer / Mathematics / Industrial Engineering
- Exprience at least one of ERP systems such as SAP, Oracle etc. is must, also implementation is a plus
- Deep knowlage at least one of Supply Chain, Retail, WMS, Finance or Product Management modules is must,
- Knowlage SQL and SP or PLSQL is a plus,
- Knowledge of UML Diagrams, Activity diagram, Sequence diagram, Use case diagram, State diagram is a plus
- Knowledge of SDLC processes,
- Capable of analytical thinking and problem solving,
- Strong planning, organization, documentation and coordination skills,
- Strong troubleshooting skills,
- To be able to adapt to flexible working hours,
- Strong knowledge of English,
- Military service must be completed for male candidates.
İstenen Yetenek ve Uzmanlıklar
- Take an active role in ERP implementaion projects,
- Analyzing business units' development needs and acting as a module consultants.
- Analyze Supply Chain, Retail, WMS, Finance or Product Management issues, and resolve them in a timely and professional manner.
- Defining and writing detailed system analysis documentation,
- Writing test cases, perform functional & detailed tests, and tracking bugs,
- Make technical and user documentation of business processes,
- Conduct end user trainings and Internal know how transfer,
- Ensure that process flow charts are created in accordance with standards,
- Contribute to the implementation of the project plans.