Kronotrop - Kronotrop Sales Representative
We are searching for an SALES REPRESENTATİVE to become a member of our existing sales team located within the KRONOTROP CENTER OFFİCE .
- Is responsible for generating new accounts, maintaining existing accounts and/or reinstating inactive accounts.
- Build, sell, implement, and evaluate business plans to meet or exceed performance goals.
- Collaborate with multi-functional teams (Marketing, Finance, Logistics, Operations, among others) to develop customer strategies and plans.
- Translate Business Plans into measurable selling stories for the customer.
- Develop productive working relationships with key customer contacts and sell mutually helpful business plans.
- University graduation in a well known university with high GPA from the relevant fields
- Min 2 years of sales experience
- Excellent command of written and spoken of English
- Good at MS office applications,
- Positive attitude and good communication skills,
- Team oriented-communication skills,
- Strong sales, negotiating and presentation skills,
- Strengths with strategic and analytical thinking and leadership skills,
- Demonstrated ability of critical thinking and problem solving,
- A valid driver's license,
- No restrictions for travel,
- Willingness to live in cities different than hometown,
- No military obligation for male candidates.