Levi Strauss & CO - Category Planner (Allocator)
We are looking for Category Planner-Allocator who will agree strategic directions from cluster leads, working closely with merchants and sales teams in the countries to validate the optimum assortment for each planning group.
As Levi Strauss we offer;
- Great working environment. We are a dynamic, diverse and performance-driven team with a culture characterized by ethical conduct and a commitment to social responsibility
- An attractive remuneration system in the form of salary as well as a wide and competitive package of benefits (medical care, life insurance, transportation, employee discount, wellbeing programs)
Key Responsibilities: Planning
- Collaborate with Merch to define the optimum assortment to achieve sales plans.
- Consolidate orders from customers and attend Sell in sessions working with customers where appropriate.
- Working with Finance and Commercial, validate category mix, AUR, merchandise flow and revenue targets for each planning group.
- Maintain Item Plan in SAS within forecast accuracy targets.
- Manage reconciliation between item plan in SAS and AFP/Forecast.
- Proactive in season management of promotions needed to mitigate risks.
- Proactive management of returns to optimize profitability of aged inventory.
- Conduct quantitative analysis and insights to optimize line profitability.
- Providing input to the development of reporting and analytics activities to ensure account productivity and inventory investment.
- Promote standardization across SA-MEA of processes and tools wherever possible.
- Review business performance weekly to identify opportunity and risk, escalating issues for resolution.
- Validate and manage SRT/AGR requests and processes.
- Maintain and align Buy Budget with region/affiliate.
- Sizing accuracy in Override Profiles
Key Responsibilities: Allocations
- Use inputs from sizing, historical performance & qualitative feedback from retail ops to update allocation parameters and derive size curve by product/store in order to optimize store/door sell through.
- Develop accurate inventory flow forecasts that support business strategies
- Execute allocation strategies to optimize inventory, including new store assortments and replenishments
- Rebalance store and DC inventory coverage to capture sales opportunity
- Recommend and execute exception management and size balancing activities to ensure customer demands are met
- Conduct quantitative analysis and insights to optimize inventory deployment – monetize new opportunities and identify risks
- Ideally a bachelor's degree.
- Ideally a minimum 5 years of experience in a planning function, preferably in apparel
- Advanced Excel , Power Point, Tableaux
- Proven experience understanding retail planning and executing exceptional quantitative skills
- Strong organizational skills, self-motivated, and focused on meeting deadlines
- Effective multi-tasker, with strong ability to interact with multi-functional stakeholders
- Demonstrated innovative problem solving and partnering skills.
- Skilled team member who possesses exceptional analytical, communication and influencing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact across the organization
- Clear simple communication supported by detailed analysis.
- English Speaker.