Levi Strauss & CO - Global Resource Planner
- Analyze local supply network and production plans, optimize supplier capacity and sourcing decisions to identify and report on opportunities related to production costs and revenue upside.
- Receive unconstrained supply requests and constrain the plan (based on constraints such as lead times, MOQ, capacity, raw material, etc.) and then deliver back an optimal confirmed constrained supply plan
- Ensure OCP is within / above KPI
- Collaborate with local Merch Planning, local Product Development and Sourcing teams.
- Actively evaluates and addresses supply and resource constraints to meet needs of the regional markets (e.g. negotiate capacities and lead times with Sourcing teams & Vendors, identify cross-sourcing opportunities).
- Liaise directly with local PD regarding product placement and local source vendors.
- Coordinate and update the finished goods planner on the supply constraints.
- Ensure capacity monthly loading is within the agreed capacity, as well proactively plan capacity 120 days horizon
- Identify with local markets the requirement for agility programs and work with Sourcing teams and vendors on raw material and capacity staging/buffers in order to provide flexibility in product replenishment
- Manage the global Liability log for the affiliate
- Raw Material planning – Fabric
Main Skills and Requirements
- Ideally a bachelor's degree.
- Ideally a minimum 5 years of experience in sourcing area.
- Advanced in Excel, Power Point
- Strong organizational skills, self-motivated, and focused on meeting deadlines
- Effective multi-tasker, with strong ability to interact with multi-functional stakeholders
- Demonstrated innovative problem solving and partnering skills.