Linde Gaz - In-House Sales Representative
The Linde Group is a world leading supplier of industrial, medical, speciality gases and is one of the leading engineering companies. Linde products and services can be found in nearly every industry, in more than 100 countries with 65.000 employees. Linde Gaz A.Ş. is member of the The Linde Group. The headquarter of Linde Gaz A.Ş. is located in Gebze and operation facilities are located in many cities with over 10 production, filling and distributing facilities in Turkey.
What you will enjoy doing
- Deliver revenue and profit targets through positive development of volume, pricing contract and cost-to-serve management
- Manage the customer portfolio to maximize profitability through a deep understanding of the value drivers for each customer within the portfolio
- Document business development and account management within Connect CRM based on defined business rules
- Collaborate structurally with field sales in all customer segments (working in” Tandem”)
- Build prospect and customer specific stakeholder maps to formally identify roles and responsibilities e.g. influencers and decision makers across sales process and targets engagements accordingly
- Effectively plan, schedule and conduct prospecting calls efficiently, involving the prospect/customer in the development of meeting agendas and engaging Linde internal resources when appropriate.
- Engage Linde internal resources to quantify prospective opportunities, based on process improvements e.g. productivity, efficiency, yield improvement etc. that are relevant in the context of the standard applications that Linde is able to offer
- Managing the development of opportunities through the business development process, qualifying and disqualifying opportunities as appropriate and actively managing the opportunity pipeline to ensure new business targets are met.
- Contribute to and execute Sales Campaigns incl. support of field sales as defined within the campaign plan
- Generate leads and qualify them using multiple lead sources; create and validate prospect specific hypotheses with relevant prospect stakeholders; before progressing the opportunity; monetize size of opportunity with prospective customer stakeholders to establish viability of opportunity; jointly develop the business solution with the customer stakeholders to ensure value creation for both the customer and for Linde.
- Act compliant to Linde’s Integrity criteria
Why you will love working at Linde
Are you looking for challenges? We face them every day and we know we grow by mastering them. Collaborating with our customers is key for our success and together with you we want to achieve our ambitious objectives. One thing is for sure – while we love working with our customers, there is no compromise on being compliant. We do business with our customers with integrity.
What makes you great
- Bachelor’s degree required in engineering, business administration, economy
- Preferably 3-5 years of industrial/sales/Commercial experience in gas industry, chemical/other manufacturing or desired; experience in one market segment or a specific territory
- Track record on telephony sales experience is an advantage
- Demonstrated sales track record of deep customer insight, knowledge of competitive landscape, growing revenue prospecting, negotiation and closing abilities desired
- Excellent command of Cloud based CRM tools preferably Salesforce.com
- Experience in working with ERP or other process supporting electronic tools
- Linde Pro certification required within 12 month of assignment
- Oral and written communication skill in English (CEF B1 level)
- Knowledge of MS Office programs
- No military obligation for male candidates
- Driving license
PS: Please note that ONLY ENGLISH CVs will be evaluated.