Linde Gaz - Senior Tax Accountant
The Linde Group is a world leading supplier of industrial, medical, speciality gases and is one of the leading engineering companies. Linde products and services can be found in nearly every industry, in more than 100 countries with 65.000 employees. Linde Gaz A.Ş. is member of the The Linde Group. The headquarter of Linde Gaz A.Ş. is located in Gebze and operation facilities are located in many cities with over 10 production, filling and distributing facilities in Turkey.
What you will enjoy doing
The Senior Tax Accountant will be responsible for tax declarations, tax payments, Tax & TFRS audits and reports. The Senior Tax Accountant also provides advices on tax issues with a deep knowledge of the regulations and laws.
- Calculation of Monthly VAT, Stamp Tax, WHT, Special Consumption tax, BA BS forms and preparation of declarations, follow up tax payments
- Calculation of Quarterly Provisional Tax & yearly Corporate Income Tax and preparation of declarations
- Take an active role in independent tax, transfer pricing and TFRS audits as well as government tax audits and manage relations with Tax Office
- Review of trial balance, preparation of Monthly Income Statement and Balance Sheet
- Preperation of yearly capacity reports of the production plants
- Preperation of e-book (journal and ledger balance books) in ERP and submission and sign off to Tax office with electronic signature
- Support fixed assets accounting and month end, year end closing activities performed by Shared Service Center
- Review and validation of monthly payroll summary & booking
- Act compliant to Linde’s Integrity criteria’s
Why you will love working at Linde?
Thinking outside of the box, working on new topics and concepts, deliver great solutions to our internal customers is essential to bring success to our business. Our Finance department will offer you a variety of possibilities to excel in your area of expertise. You will contribute towards making Linde an inclusive and diverse organization, creating innovative practices and fostering an environment that welcomes all differences – making Linde an employer of choice.
What makes you great
- University degree in Business Administration or Finance, Economics or a similar area
- +3 years of experience in a comparable position
- CPA (SMMM) certificate is a plus
- Oral and written communication skill in English (min. CEF B1 level)
- Excellent analytic skills, good communication skills
- Knowledge of MS Office programs
- No military obligation for male candidates