Manna Turizm İnşaat Ve Otel San. Tic.A.Ş. - Sales Manager
Manna Hotels Inc. is an international tourism company based in Istanbul. Within the Manna Hotels brand, the company is dedicated to the development of its own concept of luxury boutique hotels in global strategic markets and cities, undertaking hotel management operations whilst supporting its philosophy of “Exceptional Hospitality” with pioneering information technology.
We are seeking an experienced Sales Manager for our 47 rooms high profile property in the central business district of Istanbul and who is passionate about bringing positive energy to the workplace on a daily basis.
Reports to Hotel Manager the ideal she/he candidate is required to have Bachelor's degree, minimum five (5) years of experience in active corporate sales and business development position who has recent accounts and portfolio at European Side. Proficiency in MS Office Applications, Opera PMS and Fluency in English is required.
We are looking for a canditate who has strong desire to make career in hospitality and applicants with no experience in hospitality can also apply.
İstenen Yetenek ve Uzmanlıklar
Major Duties and Responsibilities,
* Works in compliance with Sales & Marketing Procedure
* Researches the potential accounts and contact them after qualification ( Seek & Prospect )
* Conducts Tele-marketing activities, sales blitz and sales calls organizes site inspection and house tour for prospective accounts ( Build Trust – Needs Assessment – Recommendation – Close
* Participates all scheduled trade fairs and conventions)
* Keeps always an updated data for Competition Analysis ( benchmarking )
*Takes responsibility of maintaining data in Opera PMS and Further developing the usage of the software in his related areas.
* Always ensures fast and reliable communication in sales team enviroment and with other departments.
* Is fully committed to achieve the set financial targets featured by yearly financial
* Always supports strategy discussions, meetings and the implementation of Yield
Management standards aiming at achieving or exceeding set targets via System/GDS
* Gives full support to cross selling
* Acts cost conscious aiming at cost saving without compromising set quality levels
* Actively participates in budgeting and forecasting procedures