İlan Tarihi: 16 Eylül 2016
- Providing ongoing support for Company initiatives, this to include training and new system implementation as necessary.
- Creating initial sample brief in consultation with host Company country of respective Client
- Vendor Company orientation and training to ensure smooth adoption of all Company order processing systems for both new and existing Vendors
- Acting as main point of contact for all local Vendor Company queries, ensuring rapid/untroubled resolving of any issues that may arise
- Providing backup training for all new elements of Company as they come online both internally and externally
- Developing strong relations with all local Client contacts, to improve Company profile/opportunities
- Managing and policing the Client brand at all times in support of other Company locations
- Provide in-site communications and support on all Company Oneworld developments and improvements
- Providing reports on stock consumption and forecasts, as apply, to assist the Client Team leaders in other Company locations make informed decisions
- Providing reports and information as apply in relation to Company Oneworld project.
İstenen Yetenek ve Uzmanlıklar
For our multinational client which is a global leader in apparel labeling solutions, we are currently looking for a 'Account Coordinator’ who ideally is/has :
- Demonstrable experience of project management in a design/print environment.
- Experience of working in a fast moving, deadline driven environment with a solid understanding of the range of print processes available.
- Good working knowledge of Company top Retailers
- Worked for at least 1 year in a customer facing role
- Good English command both written and verbal
- Good Team Player
- Good at communication skills
- Good at Excel and Sap Knowledge is a plus
Manpower, Türkiye İş Kurumu tarafından verilen 03.06.2017 tarihli 6 no’lu Geçici İş İlişkisi Yetki Belgeli Özel İstihdam Bürosu’dur.