Manpower Gayrettepe - B2c Key Account Manager
We are looking for a " B2C Key Account Manager " for our multinational client who is performing at energy sector.
- Aggressively grow in the Auto & Commercial Vehicle and Agri businesses and Franchise Workshop network of specific brand OEM’s delivering against T&R targets.
- Good understanding of Market knowledge, Industrial trends, GC structure and stakeholders to maximize cross-functional contributions (DS, Commercial, Supply & Distribution, Trading)
- Organize periodic sales/business review meetings, teleconferences with both local and global accounts team to share of customer and market information,
- Must be able to travel and work at alternate regions up to 60% of time.
- Must be a highly motivated self-starter and resilient and persistence in the face of objection
- Min. 7 years experience in sales/managing direct key accounts or front line sales role.
- Understand key account management in terms of customer relationship management and customer service management (as opposed to just selling).
- Strong analysis and problem solving ability.
- Track record in delivering results and achieving business/sales targets.
- Drive, self-motivated, high on achievement; result-oriented, able to work under pressure.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and improve service offerings in line with customers operations and processes.
- Ability to build and maintain positive customer relationships and work in a team-orientated environment.
- Previous experience in managing complex stakeholder issues and complex account plans highly desired.
- Excellent negotiation, communication and networking skills.
- Demonstrates a good knowledge of HSSE standards and practices
- Fluent in English (writing and/or conversation).
- Good PC skills.