Bu ilan aktif değil. Belki aşağıdaki benzer ilanlar ilgini çekebilir:
Manpower Gayrettepe - Corporate & Tax Analyst (Temporary)
- Work alongside FM to provide finance support to business, particularly on matters regarding accounting treatments, cash flow and tax topics,
- Support month end, quarter close, MI analysis, Report1, Tax & customs declerations and working capital analysis,
- Responsible to manage interface between Finance & Operations,
- Responsible to coordinate the local activities to meet GRA & Compliance requirements,
- Establish close working relationships with the global Finance team, FO teams and also local support functions such as Tax, Legal, Treasury and CP,
- Supporting FM in GRM activities,
- Support FM in monitoring overdues by providing timely information to Business and Operations. Follow-up the actions with Business as appropriate. - Support billing, AP and AR processes,
- Coordinate SEAS tax and customs actions,
- Coordinate preparation of internal / external audits.
We are looking for a "Corporate & Tax Analyst (Temporary)" for our multinational client who is performing at energy sector.
- University degree or above in Accounting or Finance,
- Above 2 years working experience in accounting,
- SAP experience is preferred,
- Fluent in written and spoken English ,
- Microsoft office tool capability,
- Willing to take pressure and be able to learn,
- Self-motivated and team spirit.
- Strong numeric, analytical and spreadsheet skills.