Bu ilan aktif değil. Belki aşağıdaki benzer ilanlar ilgini çekebilir:
Manpower Gayrettepe - In-Process Control Responsible / Specialist
• Supporting process control activities by ensuring production of finished products with high quality,
• Providing trainings and technical support to in process control team,
• Controlling the process control test results before releasing the finished goods,
• Responsible for organizing the lot documents archive by ensuring them safe and organized,
• Responsible for organizing retain sample rooms by ensuring product safety and integrity with accurate retain sample amounts,
• Environmental monitoring and controlling of production, warehouse and retain sample areas,
• Reports to In-process Control Section Head.
We are seeking for an 'In-Process Control Responsible / Specialist' for our client which is operating in pharmacy sector;
• Bachelor’s Degree in a Science or Engineering related field (Master degree is a plus),
• Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in GMP environment is preferred,
• Technical skills requirements:
• Comprehensive working knowledge of theory, function and operation of production equipments and Laboratory systems,
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point),
• A strong knowledge of Lean and Six Sigma tools and techniques, such as Pareto Charts, cause and effect diagrams, controls charts, regression, DOE and ability to use Minitab Software,
• Strong technical writing ability. Writes clearly and informatively, able to express complex ideas in a clear, concise manner.
• Able to effectively function and or lead in a cross-functional team environment. Contributes to building a positive team spirit,
• Able to meet with frequent change, delays or unexpected events. Displays original thinking and creativity; meets challenges with resourcefulness,
• Able to adapt to a dynamic work environment and adhere to tight deadlines.