Bu konum için sokak görünümü mevcut değil :(
Manpower Gayrettepe - Payroll Supervisor
- Manage the activities of the payroll department across all Turkey employess,
- Ensure complaince with all country payroll regulations,
- Oversee the planning, execution, and accurate processing of payroll processes on system,
- Manage the entire payroll operation and team including hiring staff, providing training and support, monitoring workloads and reassing responsibilities as required,
- Ensure delivery of business results by meeting or exceeding all serbice level agreements,
- Monitoring taxes, employee garnishments and all other deductions to ensure accuracy of individual paychecks,
- Provide support to the entire organization regarding all payroll related matter,
- Work directly with accounting department to ensure the banking reconciliation process and journal entries are complated timely,
- Create speciality reports for the entire organization including new hiresand terminations,
- Conduct regular audits to ensure date accuracy including salary, social insurance number,
- Responsible for compliance with all applicable laws pertaining to taxes and payroll,
- Manage all vendor relationship consistently and professionally,
- Ensure that payroll team provides excellent customer service according to company's standards.
We are seeking for a ''Payroll Supervisor'' for our business partner in retail industry.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, economics or business administration
- Minimum 5 years in the same/similar position with responsibility of +2000-3000 employee,
- Advanced English skills, both written and verbal,
- Strong leadership and team management experience,
- Multi-location / retail experience preferred,
- Detailed knowledge of payroll tax laws.