Manpower Gayrettepe - Satış Mühendisi
We are seeking for a "Sales Engineer" for our multinational client which is performing at mining industry
- Sales engineer should follow all the trade compliance and code of ethics procedures strictly
- Good knowledge of Control Valves sizing , good presentation skills both in style and technical matters.
- Participation in offer/price review meetings internally and at the customer together with the sales team, negotiate contracts, following-up payments together with the finance department.
- Review and control purchase orders
- Effective use of Firm's sales tools.
- Receive and manage customer inquiries and support proposal group for technical and commercial proposals. Support proposal group in coordination and participation in customer visits to review and develop offer scope documents. Preparation of DtD type business offers.
- Communicate with headquarter for technical clarifications and strategical quotation development
- Work with customer and internal team to resolve any issue in the pre-sales, quotation, contract and project period
- Getting things done(right), innovation/improvement, teamwork, communication skills, customer orientation, ethics/integrity
- Professional: Industry knowledge, general process knowledge of flow control and automation, sales and marketing knowledge. Experience and competence in valve and/or pump products
- Management/Leadership: Prioritizing, planning, problem solving, analysis, monitoring/measurement, risk management, strategical and tactical thinking
- University degree in engineering (B.Sc) M.Sc and MBA are preferable
- Educational background in electrical/mechanical or Geology technologies
- Fluent in english but very good in intercultural communication skills
- 2 years of experience in marketing and sales in process technologies
- Experience in flow control products especially in valves and pumps
- Technical background in power and oil&gas markets. Other markets such as mining and pulp&paper are optional
- Good presentation and customer interface skills
- This position requires 50% of travel for domestic and international markets