Manpower Gayrettepe - Temporary Project Manager ( Accounting Department)
We are looking for ''Temporary Project Manager'' for a global client which is performing at pharmaceuticals sector.
- Contribute to the success of local P2P transformation projects such as MyTravel or AP Invoicing.
- Participation of weekly meetings with Regional Team
- Coordinating internal resources for the flawless execution of projects
- Organize key user / end user tests and training schedules
- Organization of updating current SOP with Travel & Expense responsibles and internal control
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on time.
- Propose and/or implement continuous improvement initiatives and or Quick Wins action plans to solve main country pain points in his/her perimeter of responsibility
- Participate actively in strategic projects to harmonize processes ( AP Invoicing / My Travel)
- Foster a dynamic within A/P team, and in general with other internal partners.
- Develop a privileged interface with the Purchasing Manager within P2P Turkish organization: ensure the sharing of relevant solutions and coordinate the exchange of information
- Participation to weekly team meetings and monthly P2P meetings
- Controlling & approval of Semi - weekly payment proposals in SAP
- Ensure Compliance and Internal Control/ SOX standards are met
- University graduate from Business Administration, Economics, Business Engineering, Industrial Engineering and Labor Economics,
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in Compensation and Benefits, additional experience in other parts of Human Resources is a plus.
- Good command of both written and spoken English
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (advanced level in MS Excel is a must)
- Knowledge on pension plans, private health and life insurance regulations
- Experience in project management and with high sense of follow-up skills
- Ability to work with multiple tasks in deadlines and under pressure.
- Knowledge on Labor Law, Social Security and Payroll regulations is a plus.
- Detail and result oriented personality with strong planning and analytical skills
- High communication and teamwork skills
- Concern for order & quality
- Respect for confidentiality