Technical Sales Engineer
Date of Post: 3 December 2016
Number of Person:
We are seeking for a 'Technical Sales Engineer' for our multinational client which is performing at construction chemicals sector;
- To develop and close sales on projects which are potential for our waterproofing systems mainly at Central Anatolia and Southern Anatolia region (supportive at other regions when needed)
- To help to expand our market share by adding new applicators, contractors and developers to our portfolio,
- To win projects at mid-level segment where PVC or high quality bitumen membranes are preferred,
- Follow up closely with applicators to ensure on time payment,
- To provide sales and marketing information the management on activities, projects, competitors and market opportunities,
- To work with product management and technical service on introducing new products into the market.
- Graduate degree in Engineering or Architecture, preferably in Civil Engineering,
- Min 5 years of experience in technical sales is an advantage,
- Fluent English language, verbal and written,
- Have a valid driving license and free for travel locally,
- Advanced user of MS Office applications,
- Pro-active approach, positive towards challenges,
- Dedicated and supportive,highly work motivation,
- Goal oriented with ability to work on tasks simultaneously.
- No military obligation for male candidates.
Manpower, Türkiye İş Kurumu tarafından verilen 03.06.2017 tarihli 6 no’lu Geçici İş İlişkisi Yetki Belgeli Özel İstihdam Bürosu’dur.