Bu ilan aktif değil.
MARTı Kurumsal Hizmetler - Human Resources Assıstant
"Martı Kurumsal Hizmetler ve Özel İstihdam Bürosu” bir Martı Grup kuruluşudur ve İŞKUR’ dan 638 numaralı izin belgesi ile lisanslı olarak faaliyet gösteren, işverenlerle iş arayanları aynı platformda bir araya getiren aracı bir kurumdur.
Danışmanlığını yapmakta olduğumuz "Bilişim" sektöründe faaliyet gösteren ve Gaziantep' de yer alan bir müşteri firmamız için "Human Resources Assistant / İnsan Kaynakları Asistanı" arayışımız bulunmaktadır.
- First level university degree (Bachelor’s degree or equivalent) in computer science, computer engineering, information management or related field,
- At least one year of administrative experience with INGOs or private sector,
- Ability to understand, speak and write English and Turkish is required, knowledge Arabic is an advantage.
- Proficiency with computers and office equipment,
- Provide admin support to all training and secondments related activities
- Organize training logistics, permissions and ensure all training related material are ready before each session,
- Maintain training records and assist in the collection and analysis of evaluation forms,
- Maintain and update the training calendar,
- Follow up with essentials finance and procurement activities related to trainings and secondments activities,
- Develop and maintain related database to track all procurement, logistic activities,
- Doing data entry when it is required,
- Filing and archiving of all personnel documents for the secondments, track the completion and the updates,
- Establish good communication channels with the secondees and follow up with all regular and routine report and documents required,
- Preparing and monitoring of secondees contracts,
- Follow up with line managers to ensure that timesheets, probation evaluation forms and performance appraisal forms are prepared on time,
- Update and keep track of phones and equipment issued to secondees,
- Conduct photocopying and other office work,
- Live in Gaziantep or to be expected residing in Gaziantep.