Bu ilan aktif değil.
Martı Kurumsal Hizmetler - Information Management Offıcer/Assessment Offıcer
"Martı Kurumsal Hizmetler ve Özel İstihdam Bürosu” bir Martı Grup kuruluşudur ve İŞKUR’ dan 638 numaralı izin belgesi ile lisanslı olarak faaliyet gösteren, işverenlerle iş arayanları aynı platformda bir araya getiren aracı bir kurumdur.
Danışmanlığını yapmakta olduğumuz "Bilişim" sektöründe faaliyet gösteren ve Gaziantep' de yer alan bir müşteri firmamız için "Information Management Officer / Assessment Officer / Bilişim Yönetimi Yetkilisi" arayışımız bulunmaktadır.
- First level university degree is required (Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline). Masters in a relevant field is preferred,
- Technical proficiency in field assessment design, statistical analysis, and mobile data collection tools is required. Proficiency in relevant tools to build, collect and aggregate survey/form data is required. Expertise and proven work experience with Open Data Kit, ONA, Kobo Toolbox, formhub, Google Forms and XLSForm is also required and highly desirable. A minimum of 3 years of progressively responsible experience in needs assessments, data analysis and data management is required,
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience in humanitarian settings working on planning, designing and leading field assessments is preferred. Work experience specific to the Syria response and the UN Cluster System would be an asset,
- Fluency in oral and written English and Arabic is required,
- Flexibility to work in a multi-cultural environment with international and national staff. Humility, kindness and an acute sensitivity to different attitudes, cultures, and behaviours is needed,
- Self-sufficiency and proven ability to work independently and take initiative are key,
- Support partners in the design, planning, execution and interpretation of results and findings of humanitarian needs assessments, using web-based tools such as Open Data Kit, ONA, Kobo Toolbox, formhub, Google Forms and XLSForm,
- Clean, analyse and visualize assessment data using statistical software packages,
- Carry out primary data collection and direct observation,
- Ensure procedures are in place for the collation and analysis of secondary data,
- Pilot assessment tools and train assessment team members and NGOs in primary data collection tools and methods,
- Produce tables, graphs, infographics and charts in suitable formats for reporting and illustration purposes,
- Live in Gaziantep or to be expected residing in Gaziantep.