Bu ilan aktif değil.
Martı Kurumsal Hizmetler - Informatıon Management Traınıng Offıcer
"Martı Kurumsal Hizmetler ve Özel İstihdam Bürosu” bir Martı Grup kuruluşudur ve İŞKUR’ dan 638 numaralı izin belgesi ile lisanslı olarak faaliyet gösteren, işverenlerle iş arayanları aynı platformda bir araya getiren aracı bir kurumdur.
Danışmanlığını yapmakta olduğumuz "Bilişim" sektöründe faaliyet gösteren ve Gaziantep' de yer alan bir müşteri firmamız için " Information Management Training Officer / Bilişim Yönetimi Eğitimi Yetkilisi" arayışımız bulunmaktadır.
- First level university degree (Bachelor’s degree or equivalent) in computer science, computer engineering, information management or related field,
- A minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible experience in needs assessments, databases, mapping, visualization and design with an emphasis on web and mobile technologies, coaching and training,
- Fluency in oral and written English and Arabic is required; knowledge of Turkish is an advantage,
- At least 5 years’ experience in emergency response or humanitarian environment,
- Thorough knowledge of the UN cluster system and how it operates,
- Develop and implement strategic capacity building work plan on humanitarian information management within the country,
- Design and conduct capacity assessment and training needs surveys to humanitarian organizations and clusters in order to identify training priorities,
- Develop goals and objectives for capacity building programmes targeting humanitarian organizations and based on identified organizational needs,
- Design and develop capacity building curriculums, syllabi, and schedule of courses,
- Organize and facilitate capacity building activities such as trainings, workshops, and crash courses on humanitarian information management tools and methodologies,
- Research, develop, and conduct new trainings on emerging tools and innovative humanitarian technologies that can improve efficiency of humanitarian organizations through the use of information systems,
- Develop or identify training content or supporting resources such as presentations, practical exercises, and other supporting material,
- Conduct training evaluations for feedback and the identification of areas of improvement,
- Support the design and development of information management solutions and end products,
- Liaise with other Marti capacity building programmes and ensure consistency and standardization of activities and material where possible,
- Facilitate staff's ability to use existing and emerging technology to achieve organization's mission and objectives,
- Live in Gaziantep or to be expected residing in Gaziantep.