Mavi New York, Inc. - Estimator Project Manager
Mavi New York is a USA based leading division 10 construction company in the design and handling of Bathroom Partitions and Accessories with a committed and highly motivated team contributing globally to our success.
With over 14 years of progressive innovation, design, and manufacturing excellence; we have diversified into associated disciplines such as bathroom partition systems and accessories, wall paddings, curtains and curtain track solutions and internal architectural design finishes.
- Review construction design drawings/blueprints & specifications, gathers all material and data necessary to determine scope of work & organize a construction cost estimate
- Using our cloud-based portal /software to create cost calculation
- Maintain file of project documents & product information as back-up for estimating database, including current information on prices from suppliers through direct contact, sales brochures, price lists, etc.
- Preparing detailed and itemized take offs of material quantities from construction documentation.
- Maintain relationships with our vendors and the clients.
- Someone who can work on their own initiative, has great attention to detail. Must be fluent in English with great communication skills is needed.
- Assists lead estimator with other tasks and duties as require
- Prepare project binder and bid documents for review
- Change order management Ability to multitask, manage own workload as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture, Engineering or related discipline, or equivalent combination of technical training and experience in the field
- Minimum 5-year experience in the construction industry is a plus
- Experience using On Screen Take Off Software or equivalent is a plus
- Create and implement benchmarking reports to support cost estimates
- Willing to be trained and make Estimating your career
- Highly motivated team player
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, Outlook, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat software