Mccormick Kütaş Gıda San. Dış. Tic. A.Ş. - Experienced 2nd Line Technical Support Analyst
The IT Solutions Center Technician is the first point of contact for support to the corporation’s business systems worldwide. Working independently, the IT Solutions Technician is responsible for providing a high level of first contact resolution technical support for all business systems with a continual focus on supporting and enhancing the corporation’s productivity. The IT Solutions Technician resolves problems and creates all required incidents to insure quality of service while adhering to high process performance standards in the completion of these tasks.
- To provide helpdesk support to customers, assisting them with hardware and software problems via phone, email and in person.
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles, including Service level Agreements (SLAs)
- To take ownership of user problems and be pro-active when dealing with user issues.
- To log all calls on the call logging system.
- To escalate more complex calls to the office so that it can be reassigned to a more senior IT member of staff.
- To plan and prioritise work activities across areas of responsibilities.
- Troubleshooting company iPhones
- Imaging & Configuring PCs
- Strong and clear professional communication skills are a must in this role.
- Participate in any ad-hoc business projects as required.
İstenen Yetenek ve Uzmanlıklar
- Experience working on a busy helpdesk, resolving some 1stbut mainly 2nd line support calls and logging support calls
- Understanding of the Citrix XenApp environment
- Exposure to Windows OS (Windows 7)
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of Active Directory, group policies, domain controllers
- A good working knowledge of Ms Office products
- Logical thinker
- Thrive under pressure
- Natural interest in IT with a desire to stay abreast of new technologies
- Speak English fluently.