Bu ilan aktif değil. Belki aşağıdaki benzer ilanlar ilgini çekebilir:
MEDRICS SAĞLIK ÇÖZÜMLERİ - Android Developer
- Develop Android applications.
- Support the entire application lifecycle
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design and ship new features.
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
- Bachelor Degree on Computer Engineering or other related fields,
- Excellent knowledge of data structures, algorithms and software design principles
- 3+ years of full-time industry experience working on Android,
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to explain complex technical issues.
- Strong platform fundamentals,
- Strong understanding of MVC and MVVM; experience with other design patterns and frameworks such as RxJava would be an asset.
- Strong understanding of the following technologies: XML, Web Services, HTTP(S), SOAP, REST API, JSON
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
- Experience in writing unit-tests / automated-tests for Android.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle,
- including coding standards, code reviews, source control management,
- Focus on peer mentoring, code reviews, architectural consultancy, and team-work
- Working knowledge with agile methodologies, Jira, Git, bitbucket,
- At least five applications published in Google Play Store.
- Working knowledge in GEOFENCE and BLE Technologies
- Working knowledge with libraries like Retrofit
- Working knowledge in Kotlin will be considered a plus.
- Working knowledge in offline storage, threading and performance tuning will be considered a plus.
- Working knowledge in cross mobile frameworks, ie. React Native will be considered a plus.
- Working knowledge in wearable device technologies will be considered a plus.
- An eye for good UI and UX will be considered a plus.