Meetrooms Bina ve Ofis Yönetimi Gayrimenkul Dan. - Facility Manager
- To establish effective lines of communication with office employees in the building(s) ensuring requested service standards to meet or exceed client expectations.
- Manage the reception activities including switchboard, mail and courier services, dealing with visitors and meeting rooms, help desk , building repair and maintenance activities.
- Regularly visit all parts of the building(s) to maintain standards and anticipate problems that may arise. Carry out building facilities inspections on a routine basis (weekly and monthly).
- To ensure that all staff directly or indirectly employed on the contract perform their duties in a way that causes minimum disruption to office employees and their customers.
- To be responsible of ensuring all staff and contractors complying with, their responsibilities under the contract with particular emphasis on standards of service required.
- To establish close working relationships with all Service Providers. Coordinate feedback on their performance to the Regional Manager to ensure service providers overall performance can be monitored and managed.
- Prepare and manage facilities budget and monitor spending for the budget forecast.
- To keep up to date on modern FM "best practise” making recommendations to the management team
- To be responsible of healty and safety requirements of client by ensuring the compliance of the rules and regulations and also preparing the related reporting and audit activities
Note : Catering service management experience is preferable
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Good knowledge of health and safety requirements
- Presentable and good interpersonal relations
- Good knowledge of microsoft office programs
- University graduate
- Team player