Meetrooms Bina ve Ofis Yönetimi Gayrimenkul Dan. - Lead Contract Support
Definiton of the role:
- Build and develop relationships with key business and account lead, customers and external agencies
- Identify and help drive implementation of savings opportunities to ensure customer and organizational financial savings targets are maximized •
- Drive high quality commercial performance through understanding the contractual commitments, allow better buying and use of preferred suppliers •
- Compiling of the Contract Review pack • Conducting supplier surveys
- Compiling of the Customer Monthly Management Report •
- Support the preparation and delivery of monthly Contract and Business Unit Reviews
- Manage the Contract Support Team in the production of billing application, calculating margins, raising invoices and submitting to client
- Managing the Contract Support Team to control the invoice pool •
- Co-ordination of sub-contractor files, ensuring they are statutorily compliant with QHSE requirements
- Ensure contract supports issue supplier agreements including contractual flow downs, savings glidepaths to client supply chain partners
- Build a Contract Support Team and ensure team is effectively utilised •
- Lead and develop a Contract Support Team, providing the necessary training
- Hold academic passes with at least GCSE Maths and English or equivalent. Skills
- Leadership and strategic skills.
- Outstanding professional and written verbal communication skills.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor.
- Ability to effectively present information to an internal department and/or large groups of employees.
- Knowledge • Requires basic knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate simple figures such as percentages.
- Experience • Strong proven experience in purchasing or related discipline.
- Aptitude • Decisions made with general understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines.
- Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to co-workers